You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Insurance and Healthcare Benefits
Benefit ID Cards
How to Enroll in Benefits
Public Help Line
Effective Job Search
Skill Development Strategies
Relay For Life
Quarter of Caring
Contractor Care Center
Important Notices Regarding Your Employment
Training Licenses and Subscriptions
Free Training Resources
TED Talk Links
As a Contract Employee with Apex, you are an employee of Apex working for one of our clients. Here are some major points about contracting:
You get paid weekly.
2. You must submit hours weekly in our time entry system. Apex and your on-site manager will review hours submitted.
3. Any overtime will be paid in accordance with applicable state/province and federal laws.
4. The length of the contract assignment is dictated by, and subject to the will of, the client and Apex.
5. The contract may be terminated at any time, with or without cause, for any reason or no reason.
6. Any benefits for which you are eligible will be provided by Apex, not by the client. Please note – 1099/IC contract employees or those working through an Associate Vendor are not eligible for any benefits.
Use the links below for answers to frequently asked questions regarding:
Hours, W2, Expense Reports, and Moving
Training & Development
If you have additional questions, please reach out to our Care Center and speak to a Care Specialist: (866) 612-2739 or